Posts Tagged ‘Nikkei’
Nikkei of Japan moved up to a 7-month closing maximum on Tuesday, largely supported by Greek deal and an important comment made by the opposition leader in Japan calling for even bigger monetary easing. However, the analysts ca...
Recently, Nikkei increased to a 2-month high level, with the nation’s exporters expanding after the Japanese Yen struck a 7-month low against the American dollar on anticipations that a newly formed local administration will ...
Nikkei average rose 1.3% to a 2-month high on increasing anticipations that the main opposition party of Japan will win the forthcoming election and increase the stress on the central bank for monetary policy easing. A call by ...
- J&J Ignored Health Risks In ASR Implants; Witness Asserts
- GM To Slash Head Count At Enterprise Services By 1,100
- Cavium Surges As Profits Beat Estimates
- CGI Plans To Further M&A Investment With $1.1 Billion
- GM Slashes Production To Amid Rising Inventories
- Zoetis Seeks Product Development; Will Keep Factories
- US Services sector Maintained Momentum
- Mutual Funds Skim Record High Funding Amid Rising Market