Posts Tagged ‘NASDAQ:AMZN’
Northern, WI 03/14/2013 (avauncer) - Aiming to attract more customers for its popular Kindle Fire tablet, online retailer Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has decided to slash the price of its devices. The Company said it w...
Northern, WI 03/07/2013 (avauncer) - Groupon Inc (NASDAQ:GRPN) plans on hiring a CEO from outside the company to take the place of Ousted Chief Executive Officer Andrew Mason. The company will be hiring an executive-recru...
After years of relying on the efficiency of e-commerce Amazon.com, Inc.(NASDAQ:AMZN) is all set to skim its largest other-income unit; its web services unit aka Amazon Web Services(AWS) which sells cloud-computing and cloud sto...
Northern, WI 1/12/2013 (avauncer) - The billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong announced the existence of his iD technology. It is a software that recognises products in real-time. Soon-Shoing also explained how iPads and iPhone...
Here is some good news for all the music lovers. Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), the world’s largest retailer will soon offer digital copies of CDs, when you buy them from Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN). That too absolutely fre...
Amazon Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN).com Inc is a major player in producing the Kindle, tablets, home and garden, videos, books and eBook readers and also lead the way in e-commerce. The Morgan Stanley’s assured Amazon Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN...
Avauncer.com - The world wide web looks like an endless phenomenon. Something will not get away if it gets into the internet. But in reality it behaves just like a very crowded real estate market where the website domain ...
- Decrease in net loss helps Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNX) to rise- AMBO, AXX, HGSH, & FBN
- Series of bad launches not helping Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) – GOOG, AAPL, BBRY
- IBM researchers not doing “isolated jobs” anymore
- China Mobile announces 2012 earnings
- Nintendo ordered to pay $30.2 million over patent infringement
- Sinovac’s shares soared on EV71 vaccine Phase III results
- JPMorgan’s executives to appear before senators in ‘London Whale’ case
- Sundar Pichai is new Android head