Tuesday weather: Showers likely, thunderstorms possible
A 40 percent chance of rain continues Thursday with showers and thunderstorms in the forecast. South wind around 14 miles per hour. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
After a partly sunny start this morning, the weather service says overcast skies will dominate by the afternoon hours. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly cloudy with a low around 58.
Wednesday:Rain likely, mainly after 11 a.m. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Friday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon.
The Weather Service said quiet weather will follow after the system exits the region, with just a 20 percent chance for showers Monday night and Tuesday. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
A chance of showers continues overnight Thursday and during the day Friday.
The high court's order sparing Davis offered no explanation, but none of the justices voted in favor of lifting the stay. Two inmates, Stacey Johnson and Ledell Lee , are scheduled for execution April 20 and both are claiming innocence.
Exxon purportedly asked the Treasury Department in recent months if it could drill alongside Rosneft in the Black Sea. The newspaper said Exxon has been seeking permission to work with Rosneft in areas banned by US sanctions.
Defence expert Tosh Minohara of Kobe University said: "America's sword is still in the scabbard and hasn't been drawn yet". North Korea has conducted five nuclear tests, including two a year ago . "Now is the time to stop [them]".
While the iPhone 8 is rumored not to arrive as scheduled, rumors on its possible specs and features continue to surface online. The publication cited comments made in a research note by Pacific Crest Securities Analyst Andy Hargreaves.
Instead, anyone with a Microsoft account can use To-Do, even if they don't have an Office 365 plan, the company confirmed. Microsoft also plans to release To-Do for Android tablets, along with the iPad and Mac PCs, sometime in the future.
We need to lean on the experience we have in the dressing room and the players that have been through all this before. Chelea's Conte was magnanimous in defeat. "There are two aspects to the current situation and what we do".
Republican strategists think Chaffetz is bored investigating his own people. "He has not investigated any of Trump's misdeeds". True to form, they declined to comment when we asked them to verify whether they were aware of " kompromat " on Chaffetz.
Later, 24-year-old receiver Malcolm Mitchell said he was "almost brought to tears" by having the president mention his name. Only half of the New England Patriot's 68 players showed up to a ceremonial speech in their honor at the White House today.
If Lynch were to instead be released by Seattle and become a free agent, he would owe the Seahawks $2.5 million in bonus money. It's expected that Carr, 26, will get paid more than Andrew Luck. "Yeah, they should be really excited", Carr said.
The iceberg was reportedly 46 meters high, and Kavanagh said it had been stranded in shallow waters off the Avalon Peninsula. The big iceberg is one of many that have passed by off the coast of Newfoundland and Labrador this year.
Eight equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has assigned a buy rating to the company. Barclays Capital maintained it with "Underweight" rating and GBX 85 target in Tuesday, January 3 report.
But industry analysts say that is too much money and too short a distance for most drivers, who have few places to recharge. Volvo has a commitment to sell a total of 1 million electrified cars - including fully electric cars and hybrids - by 2025.
Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez hangs himself in his prison cell
The most were in Utah, where 42 per 100,000 killed themselves; the lowest in Alabama, where 5 out of 100,000 committed suicide. Fallon said that he was not aware of any suicide note and that officials had no reason to believe Hernandez was suicidal.
UK's Johnson cancels Moscow visit after Syria gas attack
In Florida with the president, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said additional economic sanctions on Syria were being prepared. Rouhani said that "neutral countries should come and assess to make it clear where the chemical weapons came from".
United CEO says no one will be fired for dragging incident
Even in normal times, airlines closely - even daily - scrutinize numbers such as advance sales and occupancy levels on planes. United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz says a forceful removal of a passenger will never happen on his airline again.
Protesters march before EPA chief IN visit
Officials say two dozen families remain at the 45-year-old complex, built on a site once occupied by a lead-products factory. The EPA provided a copy of the email from Kaplan, who is not a Trump political appointee, to ThinkProgress.
Victoria Beckham obtains OBE
Naturally, the style icon looked ultra-chic in a floor-length black dress from her own label which she teamed with burgundy heels. Victoria Beckham receives her OBE from the Duke of Cambridge during an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London.
Irving scores 37, Cavs hold on to beat Pacers 117-111
George has been individually excellent in the series, which was always expected. "He's got to learn to just be in the moment". George has a player option can opt out of in 2018, and in may need to consider its options ahead of losing him for nothing.
Facebook shares brain-control ambitions
But Dugan did stress that Facebook isn't blindly pursuing technological advancement without considering the implications. On his Facebook page, Mark Zuckerberg added: "Our brains produce enough data to stream four HD movies every second".